THE ASTROLOGY of POSITIONS, PERSPECTIVES, & METAPHYSICS
by Boots Hart, CAP

Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Blog!


 Image based on a photograph of fireworks taken at the 2005 Lake d'Annecy
festival by Semnoz (August 2005)

Back in 2010, I was a columnist with an itch to write more than my ink-for-fee outlets were prepared to print or post. So I decided to write a blog.

I started out a shy little blogger…the software frequently bewildered me. The idea of writing to the whole wide world all by myself seemed rather dauntingly amazing.

But here we all are. It’s three years later and the idea of bouncing around the internet like a highly verbal superball no longer scares me. The wonderfully wild world of ongoing bloggistry has become something I do with a bit of joie de vivre while retaining the idea that sharing what I have been gifted enough to learn about time’s celestial clockwork is a good thing – not only for me, but for everyone.

I give to you…you give to someone else. We’re all on this planet together.

So today, as Orcus goes direct and the Sun conjuncts Algol, I’m lighting the digital candles and tossing a little imaginary confetti hither and yon. Given the Algol touch, maybe this post is a wee bit indulgent, but considering what’s happened to all of us during these past couple of years (and over this last rather trying and tiring month!), a little pause for celebration probably isn't the worst thing that could happen to any of us.

So give yourself a huzzah or two - you probably deserve it!

Beyond that, here’s hoping you find astroPPM a useful and interesting tool. Here’s trusting you forgive my typos. (Yes, I know – it’s one of the perils of being a one person blog army!) And though I know there are some weeks where there’s too much to read and others when nothing seems to be happening, that's part of our education on how life works too. 

So thank you for being part of my world and allowing me to be and become part of yours.

On to year four!
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your incredible blog. I have gained so much insight and support. Love you Boots......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What better thing than to think we're helping and valued by others in this world? Thank you so very much!

      Delete